With cooling coconut, antioxidant and vitamin C rich hibiscus, and naturally tart flavor, these popsicles deliver sweet (but not too sweet) relief on a hot day. Plus, with 3 dropperfuls of our organic rose glycerite per popsicle, you're enjoying a snack that is calming, delicious, and refreshing all in one! Perfect for the dog days of summer. This recipe makes 6 2 oz. popsicles.
- 1/4-1/2 cup dried hibiscus flowers
- 4 tsp. rose water
- Just over a half a cup coconut milk
- 1/2 cup coconut water
- 1 squeeze of lemon
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- Smoke rose glycerite
- Put hibiscus in jar and pour boiling water over the flowers. Cover and let tea steep for at least 10 minutes or until the tea turns deep fuchsia.
- Strain hibiscus tea and add sugar (or sweetener of choice) to taste. We used about one tablespoon.
- Add tea, rose water, coconut milk, coconut water, and lemon (all ingredients except the rose glycerite) to a blender, and blend on high.
- Add 3 droppers of our rose glycerite to each individual popsicle container. Pour blended mixture on top, freeze, and enjoy!