These days, we are all about getting resourceful with what we have on hand. This DIY recipe is one of our favorite creative uses of our body oils. Just add sugar for a gentle, effective exfoliant.
Sugar is high in glycolic acid, a key ingredient in scrubs to remove dead skin and increase luminosity. Like all physical exfoliants, recommended use is once a week.
2 tsp granulated sugar
~3 droppers Full Moon Rose Body Oil (depending on preferred consistency)
1. Mix sugar and Full Moon Rose Body Oil in a small bowl to make a paste.
2. Wash face to remove dirt and makeup.
3. Apply the sugar scrub to entire face and lips, using feather light pressure to massage across skin. Exfoliate for about a minute, focusing on congested skin, lips, eyebrows, T-zone and jaw line. Pat skin and leave on as a mask for 5 minutes.
4. Rinse off with warm water, being careful to gently rinse or steam sugar off until it dissolves.
5. Finish with a toner and 3-6 drops of Full Moon Rose Body Oil on damp skin.